Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Funday

It has been two very stressful weeks for me so we decided to get out and did something fun. Something we hadn't done since the Disney trip two months ago. Just to get out there, eat, play, sweat and eat some more.

We went to a popular beach town the south - Galveston. There are tons of seafood places to explore, places to visit. We treated ourselves to some seafood (which turned out to be way to salty by the way), took a little one to the amusement park on the pier and ended our day with refreshing frozen yogurt. The heat wave was brutal (temperature was around 92F but felt like 100F) but we had a fun family time. Now how's your Sunday?

I know I haven't spent a lot of time updating this blog as often as I used to. Work related stress sure has pretty much sucked the life out of me in the past few weeks and seem to continue until about a week longer. Once that part is over, I hope to sit back..relax and have fun with blogging and visiting you all once again.


 photo s2_zpse14301af.jpg  photo s1_zps7bdcc803.jpg  photo s6_zpsac5903b9.jpg  photo s3_zps88097691.jpg  photo s7_zps0ceecb31.jpg  photo s8_zpscbb3ec3c.jpg  photo s4_zpsee8b96be.jpg  photo s9_zps5134b84e.jpg  photo s5_zps7e5ca1a1.jpg  photo s10_zps1b4c5b14.jpg  photo s11_zps7afc98e1.jpg  photo s14_zps221ab6c1.jpg  photo s13_zps683f059a.jpg  photo s12_zpsb0192d5a.jpg

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a super fun sunday! i love the beach and boardwalk and the food. :) our sunday was finishing up on home related things (lawn work and some decorating) and lunch with friends. it was fun and low key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fun on the weekend is definitely called for when work is totally stressing you out. Looks like it was just what you needed. I hope the work stress will let up for you soon Nelah. We just chilled out at home catching up on K-dramas this Sunday. My ankle is still not 100% so I haven't been out that often cause then I'll just be tempted to overexert it.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun day indeed!So nice to get out and do something different, isn't it? I ought to do that myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Galveston and they have really good seafood! Those dishes look absolutely delicious Nelah. It is VERY hot there and I went in April. HAHAHA Love that amusement park pier. Those rides look like so much fun. It's sometimes important to just get away for awhile (nearby). Gorgeous photos.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.