Thursday, April 23, 2015

Next adventure......

 photo tr1_zps3vva3jsf.jpg
It has been over 3 years since our last overseas trip. I am so thrilled we are about to embark our journey again but this time will be a different experience. As some of you know my family lives in Bangkok, Thailand.  The purpose of going is solely visiting and perhaps doing a few fun things while there. This year we are going to visit two countries in one trip. We are so excited as this will be a new and exciting place for a family of 3 to explore. Our next destination is Tokyo, Japan.

Tokyo is known for the most Michelin stars of any city in the world, helpfulness of the locals, nightlife, shopping, public transportation and cleanliness of the streets. It is a modern and vibrant city with old charms. Tokyo Tower, kimono, sushi, Ginza and more to explore.

Funnily, we stopped at Narita all the times while en route to my motherland but never stepped out of the airport to experience the country in the past 10 years. So why now? With all the stresses that happened last year, I felt it was important to live, chase the moments and enjoy while it lasts. I can't let the fear of uncertainties hold me back or stop me. You still continue to move on and make the best out of it. At least when things get so bad you still have wonderful memories to remind you of good times. Let's go! What we are most excited about this trip is that we will get to have some very unique and memorable experience. Can't wait to share!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your family must be thrilled for your visit and I'm sure Tokyo will be lots of fun for you as well. Travel safe and have a lovely adventure Nelah! I'm hoping to visit Tokyo next year so I look forward to seeing what you get up to there.

    I'm actually okay with kids/babies feet too. I really don't like mens' feet not even my husband's and I love him ;p

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, can't wait to hear about your adventures! We haven't been back to Asia since the kids were born. I really miss traveling on vacation. My husband and I love Tokyo. It's one of our favorite places to go, so much to see, eat, and do and really easy to get around since they have a great subway system. We can't wait until the kids are older so we can take them there :) Enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Nelah! I can't wait for you to go! Take plenty of pics and you HAVE to do posts so we can see everything. Woo Hoo! You are right! It's so important to live. Have a great time! I was so wrong on instagram. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your travels! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.