Wednesday, January 2, 2013

French Countryside Inspired DIY

Photobucket
 
Anything French-related never fail to make women's hearts flutter with joy and excitement. Be it Eiffle tower, Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe or eve those colorful and decadent little macarons.
 
Why not add something "French" to your home? I found these supplies on a whim during a trip to Micahel's (supply/craft store) last month. A tin was too cute to pass and the best part - it was on sale. It simply reminded me of a countryside in France. This DIY project total came just under $10 - I am happy as a clam.
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. nelah, i love anything french inspired, london inspired, you know me! hahaha ok, i have a michaels here and mine doesn't have that! hahaha you have a fancy schmanzy michaels craft store! all kidding aside i love this project doll. pretty little containers filled with things we love should always be a welcome addition to our homes. that blue flower was my grandmother's favorite. she loved those. michaels has an excellent assortment of faux flowers. pretty post!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty flower arrangement! It's so pretty. Happy New Year, by the way. :)

    *now your newest follower via greader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the cat come along as a prop to your pretty DIT project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man!! I was looking at your beautiful pot and blue flowers until the picture where you put your cat beside it! Then, I stopped and stared at your cat. I think your cat got my attention more than the flowers and tin after that. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea. I love anything Parisian/French too! It's probably the femininity that attracts me since I'm not so girly in my everyday wear. =D
    I also love going to Michael's!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.