Monday, June 16, 2014

Our Kind of Weekend

We did our favorite things this past weekend from horseback riding in the trails to visiting cupcake place and macaron place (again and again). Life is too short not to indulge from time to time.
 photo n1_zps86c83cab.jpg  photo n2_zpsca23a07e.jpg  photo n5_zpsf6fc5fb8.jpg  photo n3_zpsecf16a92.jpg  photo n6_zps66d6a872.jpg  photo n7_zps02680d82.jpg  photo n8_zps99c7523e.jpg  photo n10_zpsfad90346.jpg  photo n9_zpsa162dda5.jpg  photo n11_zps81889f6a.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Those cupcakes and macarons look delicious. It's been a while since I've been horseback riding; I can't wait to take my little ones when they're a little bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macarons looks really delicious and fancy! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. horses! i remember the first horse i ever rode. his name was mighty mo :) life should be sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indulging in the things that make you happy is the best way to spend any weekend :) Glad to hear you enjoyed yours Nelah!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had my kind of weekend. Those macarons and cupcakes look deeelish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pony rides are the best. My mom use to take me. I know your daughter had a blast. Those macarons look absolutely awesome Nelah! And you know I love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pony/horsey rides! I remember getting to ride on horses too when I was younger. I'm sure your little girl was so happy =D

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.