Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cook: Thai Basil with Pork

 photo z1_zps988aa792.jpg
 
Thai Basil with Pork is one of my most favorite Thai dishes I ate quite often when I was back home. It is considered "fast food" because it is easy and quick to cook with just a few ingredients. Yes - it is spicy and that's how I like it. I like to throw in some steamed veggies for health benefits. This summer I grew a variety of Thai basils in my backyard and they yielded beautifully (dead now due to cold weather). This type of basil is very fragrant (not holy basil but similar to Italian basil except that its fragrant is much stronger). Now I'll have to wait until next Spring but for now I guess I'll have to relive the yummy moments through these photos.
 
 photo z2_zpsd5f5ece6.jpg  photo z3_zps3e139ad8.jpg  photo z4_zps580a1da1.jpg  photo z5_zpsfddcb868.jpg  photo z6_zps9defdda2.jpg  photo z7_zps4f337f4d.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Nelah, send me a batch of that!!! HaHaHa So colorful! So pretty! So yummy looking. This dish looks so good. Your pictures are making my mouth water.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so delicious! i think my husband would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to have this dish when we eat Thai food out but I never realized how easy it was to make! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe Nelah! I will have to try to make this sometime. My husband loves spicy food :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Blue Nile necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so easy to make and yet so delicious. Oh no, it's almost 6am here. I'm not asleep due to the nap from headache earlier on. I'm so hungry that I almost caught a whiff of pork sizzling in the pot.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.