Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rushing through Life.....

 photo DSC_4551_zps11aac5fb.jpg
Too often I put my life in a fast lane.....
My only goal is to get things done...get to my destination....
Never feel like I have enough time in 24 hours....
Rush...rush..and rush some more.....
Time passed, things got done but something is missing in life
 
I miss those days when I don't have to....
        Worry about how many hours I have left in a day...        
Think about how productive I can be....
Plan how many things I need to get done....        
Look at the clock and freak out....
I want to....
Get lost in time.....
Laugh like a child....
Set myself free.....
"Time is an essence but living the moment is more important" - Maysa And Sunshine(BlogSpot.com)

4 comments:

  1. don't you hate time restraints and deadlines!?! i love doing things at my own pace too Nelah. it makes me a much happier person. i love that song by deniece williams. so beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! Have you heard Seal's version of it? It's my favorite.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we rush through life we sometimes don't get to fully live or enjoy it. It would be really nice if we didn't have to get so much done on most days. That song is lovely!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess sometimes we just have to remind ourselves to slow down and enjoy life as is. Sometimes I too go into rush hours like this. I get all tensed-up and feel like I'm running out of time. I guess we all just have to remind each other to take things one step at a time =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.