Thursday, January 2, 2014

Easy, Breezy

 photo u1_zps0104828c.jpg
 
Hello 2014, hello and welcome surprises that life will bring.
 
One of the goals I have for myself is to slow down with life, manage my time better and try to take things easy. No more rushing through life. In the last part of 2013, I always felt I was in a mad rush in every single thing that I did. It drove me crazy. Wanted to get too many things done but didn't feel like having enough time. Frustrated...frustrated and more frustrated.
 
With the arrival of new year and new day, I will keep expectations to a minimum, close my eyes, take a deep breath and repeat "everything will be okay".

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds awesome! I felt the same way Nelah. 2013 went by so quickly from beginning to end. It was good to me but way too fast. It's good to slow down the pace and take things in. I love peace, serenity and tranquility. I'm going to work on myself from head to toe. Love that pic Nelah.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a good goal to have. there were times where i definitely felt like i was running around and my head was somewhere else. hope you realize this goal!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.